Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 6


Another day, another plate of yummy veggies! Day 6 swept in with some leftovers, which I happen to be a huge fan of. Some things just taste better the second time around. On another from, I was contacted by a local news station here in Maine, and I have an interview about the project scheduled for tomorrow. Also, there is a CNN story about Chopsticks 365, as well as a Unity College bit. I can hardly believe how quickly this has taken off. My Virtual Food Drive with Feeding America is up to $155, after only a day! I cannot thank the donors enough, for both their monetary donations and general support. Here are the links to the CNN and Unity College stories, enjoy!

CNN
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-710048

Unity College
http://www.unity.edu/NewsEvents/News/CNN1111.aspx

Also, I have reached out to prospective sponsors for the project in hopes of attaining a video camera to help improve my posts and provide a richer reader experience. If anyone wishes to contribute to the "Get Chopsticks365 A Camera Fund", please contact me directly. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment